Co-curricular activities engage students. Students can contribute and develop leadership skills through participation in service learning and after-school activities such as clubs and athletics. These activities enable students to be more self-directed, allow them to explore areas of interest and provide opportunities to experience success.
Session 2 – Winter 2017-18 After School Enrichment Programs:
- Lego Club Mondays – Dec. 11 – Feb. 5
- Knowledge Bowl Tuesdays -Dec. 12 – Feb. 6
- Drama Tuesdays -Dec. 12 – Feb. 6
- Choir Wednesdays -Dec. 13 – Feb. 7
- Chess Wednesdays -Dec. 13 – Feb. 7
- Coding Kids Friday -Dec. 15 – Feb. 9
AOWL offers several co-curricular activities throughout the school year. Questions regarding co-curricular activities can be directed to: Cory Hanson, Activities Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
See something your child might be interested in? We choose co-curricular activities based on our students strengths and interests, so let us know!