Co-curricular activities engage students. Students can contribute and develop leadership skills through participation in service learning and after-school activities such as clubs and athletics. These activities enable students to be more self-directed, allow them to explore areas of interest and provide opportunities to experience success.
Session 1 – Fall 2017 After School Enrichment Programs:
- Karate Mondays – Oct. 23- Dec. 4
- Mad Scientist Tuesdays – Oct. 24- Dec. 5
- Graphic Design Tuesdays – Oct. 24- Dec. 5
- Choir Wednesdays – Oct. 25- Dec. 6
- Chess Wednesdays – Oct. 25- Dec. 6
- Poly Hockey Thursdays – Nov. 2- Dec. 7
- Minecraft Friday – Oct. 27- Dec. 8
AOWL offers several co-curricular activities throughout the school year. Questions regarding co-curricular activities can be directed to: Cory Hanson, Activities Coordinator, at email@example.com
See something your child might be interested in? We choose co-curricular activities based on our students strengths and interests, so let us know!