NOTICE: The MLC program is FULL and we are no longer accepting applications.
Academy of Whole Learning and Minnesota Life College are teaming up to provide a specially designed 3-week summer program for young adults with learning differences, autism and ADHD. Students will have an opportunity to experience the real world by working and engaging in community life with new friends.
This day program is 100% hands-on learning, taught by AOWL and MLC instructors. Students will have an opportunity to develop:
- Academic skills
- Social Skills and participation in fun community activities
- Work skills through and internship experience
- Independent living skills including: organization, budgeting, healthy choices and community safety
- Student needs to be diagnosed with learning differences such as: learning disabilities, autism spectrum disorder, ADHD/ADD or other neurological conditions. No significant behavior or emotional problems
- Applicant responds well to a structured and supported environment
- Must be age 14 or older
- Full scale IQ of 70 or above
Location: Minnesota Life College 7501 Logan Ave S #2a, Richfield, MN 55423
Dates: June 12-30, 2017
Time: 9:00am – 3:30pm
For a daily schedule calendar, please click here