RESOURCES WITHIN THE AUTISM COMMUNITY
- Groves Academy Community Education Workshop Series – Click here for more details.
- University of Minnesota Yonus Lab Study – Yoked Prism Glasses – Participants ages 7-13 (with Autism) needed for 1 hour visual perception study.
- Transitioning Together Group – Young adults (14-21) with ASD transitioning to adulthood.
- PEERS Social Skills Group – Focusing on making and keeping friends for adolescents (ages 11-18) with ASD.
- ASD Intensive Outpatient Program – This 8-week specialized Intensive Outpatient Program (for teenagers with difficulty regulating their emotions and struggling with social skills) was developed specifically for adolescents with high-functioning autism. It is based on the PEERS curriculum.
- Facing Your Fears Anxiety Group – Evidence-based intervention using CBT to address anxiety for adolescents (ages 14-18) with ASD.