To register for Summer Academy @ Academy of Whole Learning please complete the 2017 Summer Academy Application & Registration Form.
To apply for a Summer Academy Scholarship, please complete the 2017 Summer Academy Scholarship Application .
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- A completed application, $500 deposit, and all supporting documents* must be sent with the application by June 1, 2017. Once your application and documents have been processed you will receive a letter confirming your registration along with Start of Summer Forms.
- Supporting Documents* – are only required for those who were not enrolled at AOWL for the 2016-17 school year. Please submit along with the application and deposit a copy of your child’s official school transcripts, educational assessments, pertinent school records, IEP, neuro-psych or psychological-educational evaluation given within the past 3 years, clinical evaluations and any standardized testing. Students who have been accepted for the 2016-17 school year only need to submit an updated progress report and/or report card as their supporting documents.
- Full payment is due by June 1, 2017. Any applicant whose balance is unpaid after June 1, 2017 cannot be guaranteed a place in the program(s).
- We accept consumer grants/waivers and extended school year (ESY) dollars.
Mail, Scan, Email, or Fax Application & Supporting Documents* to:
Academy of Whole Learning
Attn: Summer Academy
9400 Cedar Lake Rd., Suite #7
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
Main- (952) 737-6900
Fax – (952) 737-6901