What is Psychotherapy?
Psychotherapy is a complex and rich process that, over time, can reduce symptoms, provide insight, and improve a child or adolescent’s overall functioning.
How does Psychotherapy work?
Our licensed mental health professionals develop an individual treatment plan and collaborate with families to help create sustained improvements. Therapy is individualized to meet the unique needs of each client.
- Behavior therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Strengths-Based Perspective
- Family Functioning
- Sibling workshops
- Parent support groups
How to know if Psychotherapy is right for you?
- Individual experiences sadness or depression
- Individual experiences anxiety
- Parenting challenges
- Parent-Child relationships
- Struggles with peer relationships or Social Skills
- Stress Management